Calasept – calcium hydroxide paste with radiopacity.
- Temporary root filling material for conventional root treatment.
- Pulp capping.
- Perforation and pulp protection.
- Insulation in deep cavities.
Stimulates formation of dentine bridges.
Has strong bactericidal effect.
Stimulates hard tissue formation in roots.
Quick and simple application of calcium hydroxide.
Eliminates mixing of powder and liquid.
Always the ideal consistency.
Calcium hydroxide 41%, Barium sulphate 8%, Sterile isotonic saline solution pH 12.4
Calasept – Instructions for use
- Before application eject a small amount of paste – to equalise pressure in the syringe and to control flow of paste through the
- For a temporary root filling apply paste gradually and intermittently compress with absorbing material like paper points or cotton pellets. In very narrow root canals applicate paste by spiral root filling instrument (Lentulo).
- Each syringe can be used several times. To guarantee perfect function the Calasept needle should be discarded and replaced with the security cap after use.
All contact between calcium hydroxide paste and air will result in formation of calcium carbonate which will harden after some time.
- Calasept is corrosive.
- Skin contact: Wash with plenty of water.
- Remove splashed clothes and wash underlying skin.
- Eye contact: Immediately rinse with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
- Ingestion: Drink water or preferably milk (0,5 liter), and seek medical advice.
Two years from date of manufacture.
Store at room temperature, do not refrigerate. Recommended storage < 25ºC. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- 4 syringes each containing 1,5 ml CALASEPT, 20 Luer lock needles
- 2 syringes each containing 1,5 ml CALASEPT, 10 Luer lock needles
ADSEAL – RESIN-BASED ROOT CANAL SEALER
RC PREP – ROOT CANAL PREPARATION CREAM
ACROSEAL – ROOT CANAL FILLING MATERIAL BY SEALING GUTTA PERCHA POINTS
METAPEX – CALCIUM HYDROXIDE WITH LODOFORM
AH PLUS / AH PLUS JET – ROOT CANAL SEALER