Consepsis Scrub is a lightly flavored 2.0% (relative to liquid component) chlorhexidine gluconate disinfecting scrub.
Consepsis Scrub is used for removal of residual temporary cement prior to permanent cementation and/or for cleaning debris while disinfecting.
Consepsis Scrub – directions for Use:
For 1.2 pre-filled syringes:
- Remove Luer Lock cap.
- Securely attach working tip of choice to the syringe (White Mac Tip is recommended).
- Verify the color and consistency of the product flow before applying by expressing a small amount onto a mixing pad or gauze. Discard any clear liquid that is expresssed.
- Replace the tip with the Luer cap after use.
For 30mL IndiSpense syringe:
- Remove Luer Lock cap from IndiSpense syringe.
- Attach a 1.2 syringe to the male threads of the IndiSpense syringe.
- Depress the IndiSpense plunger while guiding the 1.2ml syringe plunger outward until the desired amount has beenn dispensed.
- Separate syringes and re-cap IndiSpense syringe with Luer cap.
- Securely attach the working tip (White Mac Tip is recommended) to the 1.2ml syringe.
Direct placement instructions:
Express Consepsis Scrub directly to the tooth being treated or into rubber cup.
NOTE: If tooth is not anesthetized, warm the syringe under hot tap water for approximately 10 seconds before applying
Scour with the rubber cup or StarBrush at a slow speed until preparatioon is clean.
Rinse and dry prepared area.
Proceed with restorative placement taking care to avoid saliva contamination.
Precautions and Warnings:
- For Professional use only. Use only as directed.
- Carefully read and understand all instructions before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Confirm that patient has no known allergies to product ingredients.
- Re-cap with the Luer Lock cap. To avoid cross contamination, disinfect and wipe syringe with an intermediate level disinfectant between uses or use a disposable syringe cover.
- Dispose of tip and empty syringe properly. To avoid cross-contamination, tips should not be re-used.
- Verify flow of all syringes prior to applying intraorally. If resistance is met, replace tip and re-check. Use only recommended tips. To avoid cross contamination, do not re-use tips.
- Verify the color and consistency of the product flow before applying by expressing a small amount onto a mixing pad or gauze. Discard any clear liquid that is expressed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use after expiration date noted on syringe.
NOTE: For SDS and additional information about using our products, please go to www.ultradent.com
BIOPLANT – SYNTHETIC MULTIPURPOSE DENTAL BONE-GRAFTING MATERIAL
DYCAL – CALCIUM HYDROXIDE LINER
BIODENTINE – BIOACTIVE DENTIN SUBSTITUTE