Endocal – calcium hydroxide (52.50 %), excipients.
Root canal cleansing.
Is a gel made up of calcium hydroxide mixed with a méthylcellulose based excipient. It is designed for root canal cleansing Thanks to its high pH, Endocal modifies the pH of the infected root canal and helps to its cleansing.
Endocal – Directions for use
- Fit the tip on the syringe.
- Place the required quantity of into the pulp chamber.
- Using a rotary paste carrier, fill in the root canal with endocal.
- Seal up the access cavity with a temporary dressing.
Dispose of the tip and recap the syringe.
Warnings and precautions for use
Xi – irritant
Contains calcium hydroxide.
Risk of serious damage to eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing and eye/face protection.
In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
- 4g syringe + 30 applicator tips
For professional dental use only
RC PREP – ROOT CANAL PREPARATION CREAM
ADSEAL – RESIN-BASED ROOT CANAL SEALER
ULTRACAL XS – 30%–35% CALCIUM HYDROXIDE PASTE