Endofill is a radiopaque preparation for permanent root canal filling. Its composition is well tolerated by tissues and it provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and germicidal actions.
Before hardening, the paste penetrates the narrowest fissures and maintains its therapeutic effects throughout the treatment until completely set. The final obturation neither retracts nor resorbs.
Endofill – root canal filling material with Dexamethasone.
Radiopaque paste for the permanent obturation of the root canal.
- Powder Thymol Iodide 22.5%,
- Polyoxymethylene 2.2%,
- Acetate 1.0%,
- Dexamethasone Acetate 0.01%,
- excipient ad 100%
- Liquid Eugenol
Permanent obturation of the root canal either after pulpectomy or after treatment of infected 4th degree cavities, preferably associated with endodontic points.
Endofill – Instructions for use
- Clean the canal thoroughly and dry with hot air
- Mix the powder and liquid until to obtain a paste of the required consistency
- Work the paste into the root canal with the aid of a probe or a rotary paste filler. Fill the canal completely, avoid air pockets, do not protrude beyond the apex
Contains Polyoxymethylene which can be toxic by inhalation or ingestion. When using this product, gloves, mask and protective glasses should be worn. In case of contact with the skin wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs, get medical advice/attention. In case of contact with the eye rinse cautiously with soft, clean water for 15 minutes, holding the eyelids open, and call a doctor immediately. In case of swallowing rinse the mouth with water, drink a lot of water and consult a doctor. Keep the person exposed at rest, do not force vomiting. Dot not use in cases of known hypersensitives to any of these ingredients.
Store at room temperature between 5°C and 30°C, protected from direct light and humidity.
Shelf-life 3 years.
Packaging ref regular ref slow
Portion 15g powder + 15ml liquid
Bottle of 15g powder
Bottle of 15ml liquid
For dental professional use. Made in Switzerland.
- Acroseal – root canal filling material by sealing gutta percha points
- Apexit Plus – root canal sealer
- AH Plus / AH Plus Jet – root canal sealer