Freegenol – eugenol free temporary cement
For use only by a dental professional in the recommended indications.
Cementation of temporary crowns and bridges.
In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
Directions for use Freegenol
1. Squeeze equal lengths of Base and Accelerator pastes onto the mixing pad.
2. Mix thoroughly for 20-30 seconds.
3. Insert paste into (temporary) crown or bridge and seat onto the prepared dry tooth.
4. Allow to set (3 minutes from start of mixing) and trim excess.
1. Setting time can be adjusted by using more or less Base (More Base-faster set ; less Base-slower set). Do not go outside Base / Accelerator ratio range 3 : 2 to 2 : 3).
2. If material sticks to tooth or metal, Vaseline may be added up to
25% of total mix.
Store at temperature of 4-25°C (39.2-77.0°F).
(Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture)
1-1 pkg : 55g Base, 20g Accelerator, Cleaner and mixing pad.
In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
MANUFACTURED by GC DENTAL PRODUCTS CORP. 2-285 Toriimatsu-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 486-0844, Japan