GC Fuji PLUS – radiopaque reinforced glass ionomer luting cement
For use only by a dental professional in the recommended indications.
1. Cementation of metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
2. Cementation of resin inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
3. Cementation of all ceramic inlays
4. Cementation of high strength (zirconia based) all ceramic crowns and bridges
5. Cementation of metal, ceramic and fiber posts
1. Pulp capping.
2. In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
Directions for use GC Fuji PLUS
Powder/liquid ratio (g/g) – 2.0/1.0
Mixing time (min., sec.) – 20
Working time (min., sec.) (at 23°C)(from start of mixing) – 2’ 30”
Final finishing commencing time(after seating the restoration) – 4’30″
1. Tooth preparation
a) Prepare tooth in usual manner. For pulp capping, use calcium hydroxide.
b) Clean the prepared tooth with pumice and water.
Note: Use GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER on the prepared tooth surface for 20 seconds for optimal adhesion.
c) Rinse thoroughly with water. Remove excess moisture by blotting with a cotton pellet or gently blowing with an oil-free air. DO NOT DESICCATE. Prepared surfaces should appear moist (glistening).
2. Restoration preparation
Make sure that the restoration is pretreated and handled according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Powder and liquid dispensing
a) The standard powder to liquid ratio is 2.0g / 1.0g. (1 level large scoop of powder to 3 drops of liquid, or 1 level small scoop of powder to 1 drop of liquid).
b) For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
c) Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
d) Close bottles immediately after use.
Dispense powder and liquid onto the pad. Using the plastic spatula, add all the powder to the liquid. Mix rapidly for 20 seconds.
Note : When mixing larger amounts, divide the powder into 2 equal parts. Mix the first portion with all of the liquid for 15 seconds. Incorporate the remaining portion and mix the whole thoroughly for 15-25 seconds (total 30-40 seconds).
a) Coat the internal surface of the restoration with sufficient cement and seat immediately. The working time is 2 minutes 30 seconds from start of mixing at 23°C (73.4°F). Higher temperature will shorten working time.
Note: For more complex procedures requiring longer working time, it is recommended to mix powder and liquid on a cold mixing slab and or use GC Fuji PLUS EWT.
b) Maintain moderate pressure.
c) Start removing excess cement when the excess cement feels rubbery.
d) Finishing can be started 4 minutes 30 seconds after seating the restoration.
Store in a cool and dark place (4-25°C) (39.2-77.0°F).
(Shelf life: powder 3 years, liquid 2 years from date of manufacture)
A3 (Vita shade)
Vita is a registered trademark of Vita Zahnfabrik, Bad Säckingen, Germany.
1. 1-1 package : 15g powder, 8g (7mL) liquid, GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER 7g (6.5mL), a double-ended powder scoop, a plastic spatula, mixing pad (#23)
2. Powder 15g with scoop
3. Liquid 8g (7mL)
4. GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER 7g (6.5mL)
1. In case of contact with oral tissue or skin, remove immediately with a sponge or cotton soaked in alcohol. Flush with water. To avoid contact, a rubber dam and/or cocoa butter can be used to isolate the operation field from the skin or oral tissue.
2. In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention.
3. DO NOT mix powder or liquid with components of other glass ionomer cements.
4. GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER contains 2% Ferric Chloride. It is not recommended to use GC Fuji PLUS CONDITIONER in combination with products containing Epinephrine as this may stain oral tissue.
5. Do not use GC Fuji PLUS in combination with eugenol containing materials as eugenol may hinder GC Fuji PLUS from setting or bonding properly.
6. This product is not indicated for filling or core build-up.
MANUFACTURED BY GC CORPORATION 76-1 Hasunuma-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 174-8585, Japan