Isodan – treatment of dental hypersensitivity.
- Potassium nitrate 4%, HEMA, sodium fluoride 0.33%;
Isodan is used for the treatment of dentinal hyperesthesiacaused by all the irritating agents of the dentin: physical (cold, contact, heat), chemical (acid erosion), physiological (abrasion, tooth erosion).
Can be used on all exposed dentin surfaces, crown preparations and cervical erosion.
Can be used under amalgams and any restorative material.
Hypersensitivity to one of the components
Isodan – Instructions for use
- Isolate one or several teeth to be treated using a cotton roll,
- Carefully dry the surface of the area to be treated,
- Squirt some product into a Dappen dish,
- Take a small amount with a microbrush,
- Apply a thin layer of product,
- Spread it carefully with an air jet,
- Reapply two or three times until the surface is shiny.
IN CASE OF PERSISTING SYMPTOMS, REAPPLY AT A ONE-WEEK INTERVAL.
Warnings and precautions for use
Xi : irritating to eyes and skin.
May cause sensitization by skin contact.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
Avoid brushing the treated area for 24 hours.
Avoid acid foods and drinks for 24 hours.
Do not store above 25°C.
- 1 x 5 ml bottle + 20 application brushes.
For professional use only in the practice of dentistry
BIOPLANT – DENTAL BONE-GRAFTING MATERIAL
BIODENTINE – BIOACTIVE DENTIN SUBSTITUTE
DYCAL – CALCIUM HYDROXIDE LINER