Metapaste – calcium hydroxide with barium sulfate.
Water soluble temporary root canal fillimg material.
- Exposed pulp in pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Leakage canal
Apexification. Formation of hard tissue barrier.
Root canal filling material.
Metapaste – Directions for use
- Clean and dry it, after preparing the root canal.
- Set up a disposable tip in syringe and insert the ring provided for an easy re-direction of the tip.
- Disinfect the disposable tip with ethanol. Fill the canal completely by pushing the syringe plunger while withdrawing the tip slowly.
- Clean any excess paste with a sterilized cotton pellet.
- Remove the used tip, fix a new one and cover up.
How to use Rotary Ring
- If contact with air, as content could be hardened, so it is necessary to cover a cap on the needle after use
- Putting a Syringe into a Rotary Ring os more convenient for use to handle & Use Rotary
Ring as a wrench to tighten or loosen a tip
Easy cleaning and removal.
Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
Premixed paste in a convenient syringe.
Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross－contamination.
- 2.2g paste in a syringe
- Disposable tips
- One ring rotator for the direction control of the tip
- Do not fill beyond the apex
- For dental use only
- Do not use in allergic person
- Keep the syringe caped at all times, when not in use
- Store in a dry and cool area to avoid dryness or separation of the paste
2 years from the manufacturing date
Made in Korea
RC PREP – ROOT CANAL PREPARATION CREAM
ACROSEAL – ROOT CANAL FILLING MATERIAL BY SEALING GUTTA PERCHA POINTS
ULTRACAL – 30%–35% CALCIUM HYDROXIDE PASTE
ENDOCAL – CALCIUM HYDROXIDE GEL FOR ROOT CANAL CLEANSING