Metapex – calcium hydroxide with lodoform.
Applications: exposed pulp in pulp capping and pulpotomy; leakage canal.
Apexification. Formation of hard tissue barrier.
Root canal filling materia.
- 2.2g paste in a syringe
- Disposable tips
- One ring rotator for the direction control of the tip
- Easy cleaning and removal.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
- Premixed paste in a convenient syringe.
- Excellent accessibility to the root canal and prevention of cross－contamination.
Directions for use Metapex
Clean and dry it, after preparing the root canal
Set up a disposable tip in syringe and insert the ring provided for an easy re－direction of the tip
Disinfect the disposable tip with ethanol. Fill the canal completely by pushing the syringe plunger while withdrawing the tip slowly
Clean any excess paste with a sterilized cotton pellet
Remove the used tip, fix a new one and cover up
How to use Rotary Ring
- If contact with air, as content could be hardened, so it is necessary to cover a cap on the needle after use
- Putting a Syringe into a Rotary Ring os more convenient for use to handle & Use Rotary
Ring as a wrench to tighten or loosen a tip
- Do not fill beyond the apex
- For dental use only
- Do not use in allergic person
- Keep the syringe caped at all times, when not in use
- Store in a dry and cool area to avoid dryness or separation of the paste
2 years from the manufacturing date
Made in Korea
RC PREP – ROOT CANAL PREPARATION CREAM
METAPASTE – CALCIUM HYDROXIDE WITH BARIUM SULFATE
ADSEAL – RESIN-BASED ROOT CANAL SEALER