Racegel – 25 % aluminium chloride (m/m), oxyquinol, FD & C yellow N°6, excipients.
Racegel is a new hemostatic agent that controls bleeding and absorbs crevicular fluid prior to and during impression taking and crown placement.
Due to its thermodynamic characteristics, the material’s viscosity increases upon contact with the tissue (95°) providing access to the gingival margin.
Racegel contains 25% Aluminum Chloride which is clinically proven for its astringent properties. The bright orange color makes it easy to dispense, place and rinse.
Racegel rinses away quickly, leaving no residual material, discoloration or irritation of the surrounding tissue. To learn more, contact your dealer sales representative.
This gel helps to prepare the sulcus prior to impression taking and can be used with or without gingival retraction cord. Its thermo-viscosifying formula, combined with its astringent properties,
facilitates the opening of the gingival crevice and reduces bleeding and oozing.
Due to its consistency, it is easily removed by rinsing.
This gel allows rapid and optimal preparation of the gum tissue before impression taking.
Over 80% of evaluators found Racegel superior over competitive hemostatic agents for its quality of hemostasis and quick and easy application
- Sulcus retraction prior to impression taking.
- Control of bleeding and gingival oozing, particularly in restorative dentistry.
- If using a gingival retraction cord, the gel facilitates the insertion of the cord into the sulcus.
Racegel – instructions for use
- Remove the cap from the syringe.
- Fix the applicator tip.
- Apply a sufficient amount of gel directly into the sulcus, carefully following the contour of the prepared tooth.
- Depending on the clinical situation, you may pack a retraction cord into the gingival crevice
- Leave in place for about 2 minutes.
- If bleeding persists, rinse, reapply gel and wait again about 2 minutes.
- Gently dry with an air syringe.
- Take the impression.
Warnings and precautions for use
Iritating to eyes and skin.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Risk of allergic reaction to oxyquinol.
- 3 x 1.4 g syringe of gel.
- 30 gel applicator tips.
VISCOSTAT CLEAR – 25% ALUMINUM CHLORIDE GEL
BIOPLANT – SYNTHETIC MULTIPURPOSE DENTAL BONE-GRAFTING MATERIAL
BIODENTINE – BIOACTIVE DENTIN SUBSTITUTE