Remin Pro is a water-based cream that contains hydroxy apatite, sodium fluoride (1,450 ppm fluoride) and xylitol.
Remin Pro is available in melon, strawberry and mint flavour.
Provides extra protection for teeth and, in doing so, it helps neutralise acids from acid-forming bacteria in plaque.
Additionally aids the neutralisation of other acids in the mouth.
- After tooth whitening
- After professional tooth cleaning
- For the prevention and control of hypersensitivities
- During orthodontic treatment
Remin Pro – application:
1. Apply a bean-sized amount of to the teeth with a finger or suitable instrument (toothbrush or swab) and distribute.
2. The patient should distribute the remaining Remin Pro cream in his or her mouth with the tongue. Remin Pro and the saliva should remain in the mouth for as long as possible (minimum of 3 minutes) for an optimal result.
3. The patient should spit out the remaining amount. Rinsing should be avoided if possible. The patient should wait at least 30 minutes after the treatment before eating or drinking.
Also for daily use after oral hygiene.
Store in a cool, dry area protected from direct sunlight (4 °C – 23 °C / 39 °F – 73 °F). Do not use the material after the expiry date.
- Remin Pro contains parabens. Should not be used in case of known hypersensitivities (allergies) to any of these ingredients.
- Always close the tube immediately after use.
- The application of Remin Pro is not recommended for patients under 6 years or for home use on children under 12 years.
- In case of contact with the eyes, flush thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Immediately discontinue treatment and seek medical attention if symptoms of angiooedema occur that could be attributed to the ingredients in Remin Pro.
This material has been developed solely for use in dentistry. Processing should be done strictly according to the instructions for use
Keep this material out of reach of children.
12 x 40 g tube melon
12 x 40 g tube mint
12 x 40 g tube strawberry
12 x 40 g tube (4 each x melon, mint, strawberry)
3 x 40 g tube (1 each x melon, mint, strawberry)
FLUOR PROTECTOR – PROTECTIVE VARNISH FOR DESENSITIZATION AND CARIES PROPHYLAXIS
DETARTRINE – DENTAL PASTE FOR SCALING AND POLISHING